Wednesday 22 March 2017

First group of infantry for Cadesh.

The first eight members of 'Queen Josephine's Foot, minus swords, are now ready for basing. The striking violet and black colour scheme is my wife's creation, and I actually quite like it.



Another eight musketeers are now on the painting board, prior to the final eight, consisting of command and four grenadiers.


I hope to have my MDF bases at the weekend, along with four boxes of cavalry, This regiment should hopefully be completed by then, and along with the two regiments already finished, can be based.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice indeed Ian great colour for a uniform, looking forward to see the full unit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Stephen, my wife chose the colour scheme and facings lol, she did a pretty good job too.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.