The second wall section constructed on the tray.
Third wall constructed, glued and drying, I didn't realise we had so much soup in the cupboard!
Rear and two side walls complete.
First of the two front wall sections.
The second section of the front wall, a bit more tricky as I have left a gap for the gate.
All the pieces now glue together and drying. I also added the walkways to give more gluing area to hold it all together. I will be putting polyfilla (spackle) all around the base, inside and out, to anchor the bases of the walls.
The walkway is about 25 mm wide so should take a soldier on its base without a problem.
So far, so good. I am quite pleased with how it is looking so far. A lot of work still to be done of course, but it should make a nice piece of scenery for the war gaming table eventually.
So that is the position at the end of the afternoon, I am thoroughly enjoying myself building this and I hope to be able to add the polyfilla/spackle at the base of the four walls this evening to allow it to dry thoroughly overnight. I am hoping to put a building or two inside, probably attached to the palisade fences as this will also help the strengthen the structure.