Monday 12 October 2015

The whole Union Army so far...

I thought I would show all the Union troops painted and based up so far, the first time I have laid them out on the table. I must admit, even I am impressed with the look of them all ranked up. The beauty of 6mm!

The whole Union Army.


38 units of infantry.


A brigade of mounted and to the rear, dismounted cavalry.


Nine artillery pieces and their limbers.


Looking across the artillery to the infantry.


Army, Corps, Division & Brigade Commanders.


Part of the supply train and a bit of everything else.


The scale really lends itself well.


More supply and artillery.


 The poor bloody infantry, the guys who bore the brunt.


A look across the whole army.


I still have quite a lot more of all arms to paint up still, as well as the Confederates! I think Gettysburg, Antietam, Shiloh et al are within reach. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.