Sunday 11 January 2015

Lancer's horses virtually finished.

I had a very productive day of painting today, one of those rare days when you are left alone to paint for three or four hours. All the jobs around the house had been taken care of so I sat down and took the primed horses almost to completion. They still need a wash, varnishing and flock added to their bases.
Unfortunately, it was far too gusty to take any photographs outside, the figures and probably me too, would have been blown all over the garden. So indoors with artificial light, never the best. I tried the flash with a couple, but I think that is even worse when trying to see the colours.

The whole regiment.
 






 
The following taken with a flash.
 

 
So the January Painting Challenge is almost complete. Only a couple of hours work left on these. Next up will be to complete my leader figures, they are 80% done so should be finished by the end of this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.