First up are a pair of light cavalry units for the lesser lords or mercenaries. They are painted in in a mixture of liveries.
Finally Ralph Lytton has a unit in his claret & blue colours.
As does Godfrey Howard in his colours of green & white.
With those completed, I moved onto the two pieces of artillery and crews. I managed to finish them off in a couple of sittings. They still need to be washed and based, but look fine.
Finally, readers of the blog will know, I ordered some boxes of Gripping Beast plastic Arab troops. They are for further down the painting queue, but I took out just a single sprue of five figures to paint up as test figures. One with a sword and two each of spear men and archers. I won't be basing these yet, as they will form part of units for Lion Rampant, Saga, L 'Art etc. on will end up on Renendra bases. I am pleased with how they turned out, again they still await their wash. I normally paint the arms and heads on the sprue, but on this occasion, I actually built the models first and then painted them, it worked well so I shall use that method again.
Next up will be two carts, one horse drawn and the other pulled by oxen. There are lots of metal pieces and so I will need to check the gallery on the Perry website to see how they fit together.