Saturday 6 April 2019

More for the summer painting table.


I am preparing the items that I hope to get painted over the summer. I do have the pieces for the board game War of the Rings to paint, almost 300 of them as well as the fighters from Star Wars Armada.
I also want to finish my 6mm ACW armies too. So some partially painted generals, flag bearers with Corps Flags will be worked on.



I am also a bit light on cavalry, so a few horse holders.



Dismounted cavalry and casualties.




A whole box full of primed casualty figures.



On to 28mm, with enough troops hopefully, to create a Crusader army of the Second Crusade. These boxes have sat on my shelf for nearly two years.



I do already have an army of Saracens led by Saladin, so they will finally get someone to fight.



I shall base them in the same fashion, in fours, twos and singles. It will allow me to use many rule sets.



Not a huge army, but big enough for my needs, I only need to add a metal miniature of Richard the Lionheart.

2 comments:

  1. Cool to see some 6mm on the bench.
    ... and I don't think I've seen those Conquest minis before. What's the plan for the crusader army?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks buddy, the final few pieces of my ACW armies. The crusaders will be pitted against my already completed Saracen army, for any number of rule sets.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.